Hello Guys, do you know How to Print Text Messages from LG Phone? If your answer is Yes then you are in right place. Today, In this article I am going to share some of the best methods to print text messages from LG phones.
Nowadays, everyone used to communicate through messages. In this digital era, almost everyone has a mobile phone and used to talk with friends and relatives via SMS or messages. Message reception is one of the main features of mobile phones.
Whenever there are some very important messages or texts on the phone, you obviously want to save it to your computer or PC as a safe backup. But one of the best options to save these important messages or texts is to print them off and keep it in your locker. It is more convenient to keep them for future use with a printed-out copy.
Method 1: How to Print Text Messages from LG Phone using Google Cloud Print
In this method, first of all, you should take screenshots of the messages or SMS on LG phone then activate the Google Cloud Print on chrome on your computer and add a printer to print the messages or SMS.
After that, download and install the Google cloud print app on your LG phone and log in with your account. At last open the screenshots and print the messages or SMS with the printer.
- First of all, open Chrome on your computer.
- Login in to your Google account.
- Now go to Menu and open settings.
- Scroll down and select Advanced settings.
- After that go to “Google Cloud Print” > “Manage” > “Add Printers”.
- Now, select your printer.
- Afterward, download and install the Google cloud print app on your LG phone and log in with your account.
- At last, open the screenshots with SMS you’d like to print. Next, choose menu > Print > select printer and click “Print”.
Method 2: How to Print Text Messages from LG Phone using “SMS Backup+”
In this method, we use a third-party app available on the play store to print text messages from LG phones. SMS Backup+ is a free open-source project which has been inactive development since the early days of Android, completely ad and tracking-free, supported through voluntary donations. SMS Backup+ Automatically backup your SMS, MMS and call history with a separate label in Gmail and Google Calendar.
- First of all, download and install SMS Backup+ on your LG Phone.
- Secondly, open the app and turn on Connect then select the google account.
- Then select Backup SMS then Backup. Soon, your text conversations will be synced to Google servers.
- At last, login into the same Gmail account on any browser from your computer.
- Click the SMS folder to open a text conversation. And finally, tap the “Print” button to print text messages from LG phones.
Method 3: How to Print Text Messages from LG Phone by Taking Screenshots
In this method, first of all, you have to take screenshots of the messages or SMS on your LG phone (press and hold Volume Down & Power keys simultaneously for a short while, until a camera sound comes up). Afterward, upload the pictures on Google Drive, download them to your computer, and easily print them off.
- First of all, take the screenshots of the text conversations you want to print.
- After that, open Google Drive on your LG Phone and click “+” > “Upload” > choose “Screenshots” album > opt for desired screenshots > “Open”.
- Now, on your computer open any browser and login into the same Google account.
- Download the screenshots on your computer you’ve just uploaded from your LG phone.
- At last, choose the screenshots you want to print and press “Ctrl + p” to print them.
Method 4: How to Print Text Messages from LG Phone using Gmail
This method is also one of the easiest methods to print text messages from LG phones. In this method, we simply convert the messages or conversations to a word file and print them off.
- First of all, open the Messages app on your LG phone and choose the conversation or SMS you want to print.
- Secondly, copy the text conversation.
- Open the Gmail app on your LG phone and click “Compose”
- Paste the text conversation or messages in the text area and enter an email address to receive the mail.
- Now, login into the same Gmail account on any browser from your computer.
- After that copy and paste the messages to a new “Word” document.
- Click “File” from the top left, and tap “Print” to print text messages.
Final words: –
So, Guys, I have shared some of the best methods to print text messages from LG phones. You can choose one of the above methods to print your important messages from your LG Phone. Surely, if you find that this post is truly helpful then share it with your friends. Leave Your Feedback in the comment section.