Hello Guys, do you know How to Save WhatsApp Messages from Android to PC? If your answer is Yes then you are in the right place. Today, In this article I am going to share some of the best methods to Save WhatsApp Messages from Android to PC.
As we all know, WhatsApp doesn’t need any introduction. Everyone knows WhatsApp is the most widely used messaging app in the world. WhatsApp is the most famous instant messaging app.
Almost in every country, there are tens of millions of humans who use WhatsApp for communicating with their family, friends, colleagues, or anybody at any nook in this world. You can additionally share audios, videos, archives, and a lot greater by WhatsApp.
The first-rate section of this app is you do not want any kind of subscription plan for these, WhatsApp is really free for everyone. You can additionally make free video calls and voice calls by using network access to any different user. WhatsApp permits you to get linked with your cherished ones throughout the world.
Transferring your WhatsApp messages and WhatsApp media to your PC or computer is the best option to keep your data safe. Whatsapp messages and WhatsApp media usually occupies a very large space on Android phones.
So sometimes while clearing the cache files, these messages also get deleted and if there are any important messages then it will be difficult for you. To solve this issue today in this article I will show you how to save WhatsApp Messages from Android to PC.
Method 1: Save WhatsApp Messages Using WhatsApp Web
It is one of the easiest methods to save your WhatsApp Messages from Android to PC. In this Method, You simply have to scan a QR code provided by the web page of WhatsApp with your Android Phone. Login to your WhatsApp account and find the chat you want to save and download it to your computer.
- First of all, visit the official website of WhatsApp web from any browser of your computer.
- There you will see the QR code which you have to scan.
- Open WhatsApp On your Android Phone and go to the menu then select the “WhatsApp Web”.
- Next, press the icon of the Web to scan the QR code displayed on the screen of the computer.
- Then opt for Contacts and you will see all the WhatsApp conversations.
- Now, select the desired message (you can also search for the messages you want from the search box).
- At last, select the “Download” button at the top right to download the message to the computer.
Method 2: Save WhatsApp Messages Using Email
You can also try this method to transfer your WhatsApp messages from Android to PC. By using the “export” Function of WhatsApp, You can easily send your messages to your mail.
After that, you can easily access it from anywhere or can download it to your computer. However, you have to repeat the same operation over and over again, if you want to back up a great many messages.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android phone and choose a message.
- Click the ‘Settings’ option from the top right corner.
- Then select ‘More’>”Export Chat”.
- There are many options to export your messages and here you have to select Gmail.
- Then type your Gmail info and press “Send” to move WhatsApp chat to the mail account.
- At last, Open any browser on your computer to visit the mail account and login into the same account in which you have sent your WhatsApp chat.
- And you can save the conversations on your computer.
Method 3: Save WhatsApp Messages Directly from Phone Memory
As we all know, WhatsApp messages are stored in the phone memory, or in rare cases only it is stored on the SD card. So, to back them up to the computer, you just need to know the storage location and simply copy and paste the folder into your computer.
- Connect your Android Phone to your computer using a USB data cable.
- Select the USB connection as MTP on your phone.
- Now, on your computer, open “My computer/This PC” from the computer desktop.
- Find your device and open its Internal Storage.
- Then you should find the folders with WhatsApp databases.
- Simply right-click the folders to choose “Copy”, and then paste them to the wanted location of your computer.
NOTE – The files are saved as .sme format. If you wanna preview them, try following: Open the excel and select File (at the top left corner) > Open > find the inverted triangle icon at the bottom right > select .sme file(s) > go with Text Import Wizard > Next > Done.
Final Words: –
So, Guys, I have shared some of the best methods to Save WhatsApp Messages from Android to PC. You can choose one of the above methods to save your WhatsApp messages from Android to your PC. Surely, if you find that this post is truly helpful then share it with your friends. Leave Your Feedback in the comment section.